Online Games- Almost every child likes to play online games. But not all games on the internet are suitable and useful for your child.
Mama also has to sort out which games are suitable for child development. The following are recommendations for online games for Mama’s children.
Snoopy Spot the Difference
Open your eyes and find the difference in the allotted time.
Who doesn’t know Snoopy, the cute white dog? Ready to play Spot the Difference with Snoopy? Spot the differences, gather Snoopy’s friends, and decorate Snoopy’s world in Snoopy Spot the Difference.
This game teaches children about the accuracy to find the difference between the same 2 pictures. In addition, Mama’s child also learns about the concept of time. When looking for differences, the child will be given a time for example 30 seconds. If the time limit has not been found, it must be repeated again.
Every time they find all the differences, the child will get a bonus that can be used to decorate the character Snoopy and his friends. Then, they can download this game on the Google Play Store.
Baby panda supermarket
Kiki Panda needs help shopping! The player comes to the supermarket and helps Kiki with shopping.
In Supermarkets, there are items hidden in several places. Then, to help Kiki, the player must find all the items on the shopping list. For example fruit, bread, cakes, milk, vegetables, snacks, toys, clothes, and even pets.
Apart from playing, children can learn a lot from the games they can download on the Google Play Store, such as:
- Learn new words
- Get to know the goods sold in supermarkets. Next,
- Learn to understand orders and do them
- Learn to read a shopping list
Marine animal education game for kids
The next online game is the marine animal educational series for children a learning game that aims to introduce the marine world to children. Mama’s child will find these games, such as:
- Getting to know marine animals
- Play puzzle
- Coloring games for pictures
- Guess the name of the animal
- Guess the shape
- Test children’s skills with puzzle games and develop children’s creativity with drawing games.
Then, the results of his work can be saved as well. By using this game, children can play while learning to recognize the animals that live in the sea in a fun way.
Hello Kitty lunchbox
Come join Hello Kitty in the school cafeteria to choose a delicious lunch to prepare.
Then, children will play with a variety of recipes and types of food in the bag. Then, her task is to make lunch according to a recipe from Hello Kitty. So, if successful, the bonus that will be obtained is a prize for decorating the lunch box.
What will your child learn from this game?
- Creativity in decorating lunch boxes
- Learn about kitchen utensils to prepare lunch boxes
- Learn to make lunches and get to know various types of food supplies
- Complete each challenge well
Village and farm
Here, Mama’s children can explore the world of agriculture and animal husbandry. The child will cultivate a plot of land. Then, here to test the creativity of children. In addition, children also have to manage the land, finances, and harvest time. Interesting right?
So, what’s in this game?
- A variety of crops on the farm such as corn, rice, tomatoes, beans
- Harvest cooking activities
- Feeding farm animals
- Socializing with fellow farmers and ranchers
- Selling products from agriculture and livestock
- Complete the challenges in each level
- Set up farmland